There can be no denying that over the last two years, the pandemic, the response to it, technological advances, and employees’ approaches to work have significantly transformed the employment scene, markets for employees, and challenges faced by employers. Employers must either adjust and refine management practices, or struggle in the new normal. This webinar will address the shifting challenges employers face and discuss best practices for employee management in a modern and changing workplace, including the following:
• Managing and measuring performance with a remote/hybrid workforce;
• Effective evaluations and performance management of HR issues;
• The good, the bad, and the ugly of documentation;
• Defining essential job functions and responsibilities in light of the ADA and FLSA;
• Addressing requests for accommodation, including remote work requests;
• Reducing legal risk associated with employee discipline and discharge; and
• Avoiding the boomerang effect of retaliation claims following a workplace complaint.